Facelift in New York City and New Jersey
The Plastic Surgery Center Internationale, which provides state-of-the-art innovations in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery & age management, offers facelifts to patients who desire a fresh look.
If your face shows the following classic signs of aging, you may be a suitable candidate for a facelift, which will rejuvenate the appearance of your face so that you look younger and refreshed:
- Sagging of the facial skin in the mid facial area
- Excessive and/or loose skin
- Skin wrinkles
- Creases around your nose and mouth
- Loss of muscle tone in your lower face that may create jowls
Plastic Surgery Center Internationale performs the following types of facelifts:
- Fat Transfer to the Face (“Stem Cell Facelift”)
- Malar Fat Pad Facelift
- Minimally Invasive Facelift
For a consultation to find out which facial surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for Facelifts in New York City and New Jersey?
While it is impossible to tell you definitively whether a facelift is the right solution for your concerns, here are some general questions that suggest you may be a suitable candidate for a facelift:
- Is your facial skin and tissue healthy?
- Are you realistic about your expectations for the outcome of the facelift procedure?
- Are you in reasonably good physical and psychological health?
If you honestly answered “yes” to these questions, then the next step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Giampapa. During this appointment, you and the doctor will review your medical history, address any current medical concerns, and explore different options you have to achieve your goals for aesthetic surgery. If both you and the physician decide that a facelift is the best choice for you, expect to receive instructions about how to prepare for surgery, as well as information about anesthesia, sedation, pain control options, and post-surgical care.
If you are ready to find out if a facelift is the best solution for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation.
What to Expect Before, During, and After Facelifts in New York City and New Jersey
Before Your Facelift
Some of the ways you’ll be asked to prepare for your facelift include the following:
- If you are a smoker, you’ll need to refrain from tobacco use several weeks prior to the procedure.
- Stop taking aspirin, NSAIDS, and other medications or supplements that have the potential to increase your risk of heavy bleeding.
The Day of Your Surgery
On the day of your facelift, the following will occur:
- The surgical team will prep you for surgery and answer any of your last-minute questions.
- You’ll receive anesthesia for your comfort during the procedure.
- Once the anesthesia takes effect, your facelift surgery begins. The doctor makes an incision within your hairline. The next step involves moving and sculpting the fat and tissue in your face, and then he repositions the muscles and lifts them. The final step in the procedure is closing the incisions with either sutures or skin adhesives.
After you have recovered from most of the sedation, and the doctor approves your departure, you’ll be able to go home. As part of your aftercare plan, you may be prescribed antibiotics to prevent infection and pain control medicine. Most people find they need the pain medicine for only about 48 hours and then they can manage any minor discomfort with over-the-counter treatments. After a couple of weeks, you’ll be able to go back to your normal activities with a refreshed, younger looking face.
Facial Surgery Options Available in New York City and New Jersey
So you can look and feel your best, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale offers the following facial surgery procedures in New York and New Jersey:
- Brow Lift
- Traditional Brow Lift
- Endoscopic Brow Lift
- Chin Augmentation
- Eyelid Surgery
- Neck Lift
- G String Neck Lift
- Suture Suspension
- Neck Enhancement
For a consultation to find out which aesthetic surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
The Cost of Facelift in New York City and New Jersey
Most health insurance plans classify facelifts as a cosmetic procedure, which means they do not extend benefits for these treatments. To make aesthetic surgery affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale accepts CareCredit® financing to cover the cost of our services. The application process is quick and easy, so you’ll know your financing options within hours. Our practice also accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa, a board-certified aesthetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon, recognizes that each patient has unique requirements and desires. His services have improved the lives of people from in and around New York, New Jersey, and the world. Dr. Giampapa is the inventor of the Suture Suspension Platysmaplasty Neck Lift and a pioneer in Stem Cell Research and Anti-aging Medicine. If you are looking for self-improvement via cosmetic plastic surgery and cosmetic anti-aging medicine, our professional team will accommodate your needs! Please call 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation!
April 7, 2014