Liquid Rhinoplasty in New York City and New Jersey
The Plastic Surgery Center Internationale, which provides state-of-the-art innovations in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery & age management, offers Liquid Rhinoplasty to patients who desire a younger, fresher look.
Liquid rhinoplasty is a nonsurgical solution for patients looking for a quick, lunchtime procedure that will correct the following issues:
- A flat bridge
- A crooked nose
- A dorsal hump
- Tiny bumps that appear as a result of a previous rhinoplasty
- Improvements upon previous rhinoplasty
Dr. Giampapa proudly offers liquid rhinoplasty to patients who would like to make minor changes to improve their appearance. This noninvasive procedure is far less expensive than a surgical rhinoplasty and can be done in the office with topical anesthesia. The procedure usually takes about 30 minutes with immediately visible results and hardly any recovery time.
For a consultation to find out which minimally invasive facial surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for a Liquid Rhinoplasty in New York City and New Jersey?
While a consultation with Dr. Giampapa can definitively tell you whether a liquid rhinoplasty is the right solution for you, here are a few questions to consider before your consultation to help you determine whether you’re a suitable candidate for the procedure:
- Do you have a flat or depressed nasal bridge as the result of an accident, nasal bones, previous rhinoplasty surgery or genetics?
- Does your nose appear slightly crooked?
- Does your nose have a large dorsal hump that affects your profile?
- Has a previous rhinoplasty led to tiny lumps or bumps on your nose, or caused slight asymmetries between the two halves of the nose?
- Is your nasal facial skin and tissue healthy?
- Are you realistic about your expectations for the outcome of the liquid rhinoplasty?
- Are you in reasonably good physical and psychological health?
If the above concerns apply to you, and you are in healthy physical and psychological shape, the next step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Giampapa. During your appointment, your doctor will discuss your medical history with you and address any questions or concerns you may have before exploring your possibilities to accomplish your goals for aesthetic surgery. If you and your physician come to the conclusion that a liquid rhinoplasty is the best option for you, he will provide instruction about how to prepare for surgery, along with information regarding local anesthesia, sedation, pain control options, and post-surgical care.
If you are ready to find out if a liquid rhinoplasty is the best solution for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation.
What to Expect Before, During, and After a Liquid Rhinoplasty in New York City and New Jersey
Before Your Liquid Rhinoplasty
To prepare for your liquid rhinoplasty, you’ll be asked to do the following:
- Avoid tobacco use for several weeks prior to the procedure.
- Refrain from using aspirin, NSAIDS, and other medications or supplements that could potentially increase the risk of heavy bleeding.
The Day of Your Procedure
On the day of your liquid rhinoplasty you can expect the following to occur:
- First, the surgical team will prep you for the operation and answer any last minute questions you may have.
- Topical anesthesia will be administered for your comfort during the procedure.
- Once the anesthesia takes full effect, your doctor will begin performing the procedure.
- The doctor will inject a filler such as Juvederm®, Restylane®, or Radiesse® into the tissue to correct the issue.
Your Recovery After a Liquid Rhinoplasty
You will be able to go home as soon as you have recovered from the procedure and the doctor has approved your departure. There is essentially no downtime with a Liquid Rhinoplasty so you can return to your normal routine right away.
Facial Surgery Options Available in New York City and New Jersey
So you can look and feel your best, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale offers the following facial surgery procedures in New York and New Jersey:
- Chin Augmentation
- Eyelid Surgery
- Fat Transfer to the Face (“Stem Cell Facelift”)
- Malar Fat Pad Facelift
- Neck Lift
- G String Neck Lift
- Suture Suspension
- Neck Enhancement
For a consultation to find out which aesthetic surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
The Cost of Liquid Rhinoplasty in New York and New Jersey
Most health insurance plans classify facial procedures as a cosmetic procedure, which means they do not extend benefits for these treatments. To make aesthetic surgery affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale accepts CareCredit® financing to cover the cost of our services. The application process is quick and easy, so you’ll know your financing options within hours. Our practice also accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa, a board-certified aesthetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon, recognizes that each patient has unique requirements and desires. His services have improved the lives of people from in and around New York, New Jersey, and the world. Dr. Giampapa is the inventor of the Suture Suspension Platysmaplasty Neck Lift and a pioneer in Stem Cell Research and Anti-aging Medicine. If you are looking for self-improvement via cosmetic plastic surgery and cosmetic anti-aging medicine, our professional team will accommodate your needs! Please call 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation!October 15, 2014