Brazilian Butt Lift in New York City and New Jersey
The Plastic Surgery Center Internationale, which provides state-of-the-art innovations in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery & age management, offers Brazilian Butt Lifts to patients who desire a fresh look.
Are you bothered by the fact that when your wear pants or jeans that are supposed to fit snugly around the buttocks that the back of the garment hangs because your backside is small or flat? If so, then a possible answer to your dilemma is to have a Brazilian Butt Lift. This is a procedure that uses your own fat to build and shape your buttocks to give them definition and shape.
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery in New York City and New Jersey?
While it is impossible to tell you definitively whether Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is the right solution for you, here are some general questions that suggest you may be a suitable candidate:
- Does the appearance of your buttocks bother you because they are not as toned and shapely as you would like them to be?
- Do you have enough donor body fat to harvest for the procedure?
- Have you tried diet and exercise to shape your buttocks without success?
- Are you a non-smoker or do you plan to quit before you have surgery?
- Do you intend to maintain your current weight?
- Are you realistic about your expectations for the outcome of the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure?
- Are you in reasonably good physical and psychological health?
If you honestly answered “yes” to these questions, then the next step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Giampapa. During this appointment, you and the doctor will review your medical history, address any current medical concerns, and explore different options you have to achieve your goals for aesthetic surgery. If both you and the physician decide that Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is the best choice for you, expect to receive instructions about how to prepare for surgery, as well as information about local anesthesia, sedation, pain control options, and post-surgical care.
If you are ready to find out if Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is the best solution for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation.
What to Expect Before, During, and After Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery in New York City and New Jersey
Before Your Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Some of the ways you’ll be asked to prepare for your Brazilian Butt Lift surgery include the following:
- If you are a smoker, you’ll need to refrain from tobacco use several weeks prior to the procedure.
- Stop taking aspirin, NSAIDS, and other medications or supplements that have the potential to increase your risk of heavy bleeding.
The Day of Your Surgery
On the day of your Brazilian Butt lift surgery, the following will occur:
- The surgical team will prep you for surgery and answer any of your last-minute questions.
- You’ll receive anesthesia for your comfort during the procedure.
- The doctor starts the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure by performing liposuction to harvest fat deposits from your lower back and hips. After the fat is processed, it is placed into a syringe which the doctor uses to inject the fat into your buttocks.
- After the procedure, the team will transfer you to the recovery area.
Your Recovery after Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- After you have recovered from most of the sedation, and the doctor approves your departure, you’ll be able to go home. As part of your aftercare plan, you may be prescribed antibiotics to prevent infection and pain control medicine. Most patients find they need the pain medicine for only about 48 hours and then they can manage any minor discomfort with over-the-counter treatments.
As you heal from surgery, you’ll need to wear a special compression garment. To allow the blood supply to flow to the new tissue, you will need to avoid sitting or putting pressure on your buttocks for 10 to 14 days. With Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, you’ll see the difference in your figure about six to eight weeks after the procedure when swelling dissipates.
Other Body Contouring Options in New York City and New Jersey
Some of the other body contouring options offered at the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale include the following:
To discover the best body contouring procedures for you, schedule a consultation with the body contouring skilled surgeons at Plastic Surgery Center Internationale by calling 973-746-3535.
The Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery in New York City and New Jersey
Most health insurance plans classify Brazilian Butt Lift surgery as a cosmetic procedure, which means they do not extend benefits for these treatments. To make aesthetic surgery affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale accepts CareCredit® financing to cover the cost of our services. The application process is quick and easy, so you’ll know your financing options within hours. Our practice also accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa, a board-certified aesthetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon, recognizes that each patient has unique requirements and desires. His services have improved the lives of people from in and around New York, New Jersey, and the world. Dr. Giampapa is the inventor of the Suture Suspension Platysmaplasty Neck Lift and a pioneer in Stem Cell Research and Anti-aging Medicine. If you are looking for self-improvement via cosmetic plastic surgery and cosmetic anti-aging medicine, our professional team will accommodate your needs! Please call 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation!April 7, 2014