Brow Lift Through Upper Lids in New York City and New Jersey
The Plastic Surgery Center Internationale, which provides state-of-the-art innovations in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery & age management, offers brow lifts through the upper lids to patients who desire a younger, fresher look.
If the effects of aging have left you with wrinkled upper eyelid skin that interferes with makeup application and leaves you with a tired, worried, or angry expression, a Browpexy Through Upper Lids, or (BUL), may be the proper solution for you. As we age, connective tissue underneath the skin and weakens, along with muscles in the brow area. This degeneration is increased by years of sun damage. The resulting combination of deep creases and sagging eyebrows contributes to an older appearance.
To combat the effects age has had on your eyebrows, New York and New Jersey-based surgeon Dr. Giampapa offers Brow Lift Through the Upper Lids, a technique that anchors the soft tissue under the brow to the bone. The result of this procedure will leave you looking younger and fresher.
For a consultation to find out which minimally invasive facial surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for a Brow Lift Through the Upper Lids in New York City and New Jersey?
Only a consultation with Dr. Giampapa can tell you whether a brow lift through the upper lids is the right solution for you. However, here are a few questions before your consultation that will help you determine whether you’re a candidate for a brow lift through the upper lids:
- Do you have deep furrows in your brow that cause you to look upset or angry?
- Do your upper lids sag and touch your eyelashes?
- Are you in reasonably healthy condition, both physically and psychologically?
- Are you realistic about your expectations for the brow lift through the upper lids?
If any of the above concerns apply to you, the next step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Giampapa. During your appointment, your doctor will review your medical history with you and address any questions or concerns you may have before exploring different options you have to accomplish your goals for aesthetic surgery. If you and your physician come to the conclusion that a brow lift through the upper lids is the best option for you, he will provide instruction about how to prepare for surgery, along with information regarding local anesthesia, sedation, pain control options, and post-surgical care.
If you are ready to find out if a brow lift through the upper lids is the best solution for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation.
What to Expect Before, During, and After Brow Lift Through the Upper Lids in New York City and New Jersey
Before Your Brow Lift Through the Upper Lids
To prepare for your brow lift through the upper lids, you’ll be asked to do the following:
- Refrain from tobacco use for several weeks prior to the procedure.
- Avoid aspirin, NSAIDS, and other medications or supplements that could potentially increase the risk of heavy bleeding.
The Day of Your Surgery
On the day of your brow lift procedure you can expect the following to occur:
- The surgical team will prep you for the operation and answer any last minute questions you may have.
- Anesthesia will be administered for your comfort during the procedure.
- After the procedure, the team will transfer you to the recovery area.
Your Recovery After a Brow Lift Through the Upper Lids
- You will be able to go home as soon as the doctor has approved your departure once you emerge from sedation. As part of your aftercare plan, you may receive a prescription for pain control medicine and antibiotics to prevent infection. Typically, patients only need pain medicine for about 48 hours after which over-the-counter treatments can be used to manage any minor discomfort. Most patients are able to return to their usual routine anywhere from five to ten days following the procedure.
- The results of your brow lift through the upper lids will begin to show in a few months as the swelling and bruising goes away.
Facial Surgery Options Available in New York City and New Jersey
So you can look and feel your best, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale offers the following facial surgery procedures in New York and New Jersey:
- Chin Augmentation
- Eyelid Surgery
- Fat Transfer to the Face (“Stem Cell Facelift”)
- Malar Fat Pad Facelift
- Neck Lift
- G String Neck Lift
- Suture Suspension
- Neck Enhancement
For a consultation to find out which aesthetic surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
The Cost of a Brow Lift Through the Upper Lids in New York and New Jersey
Most health insurance plans classify facial procedures as a cosmetic procedure, which means they do not extend benefits for these treatments. To make aesthetic surgery affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale accepts CareCredit® financing to cover the cost of our services. The application process is quick and easy, so you’ll know your financing options within hours. Our practice also accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa, a board-certified aesthetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon, recognizes that each patient has unique requirements and desires. His services have improved the lives of people from in and around New York, New Jersey, and the world. Dr. Giampapa is the inventor of the Suture Suspension Platysmaplasty Neck Lift and a pioneer in Stem Cell Research and Anti-aging Medicine. If you are looking for self-improvement via cosmetic plastic surgery and cosmetic anti-aging medicine, our professional team will accommodate your needs! Please call 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation!October 15, 2014