Chin Augmentation in New York City and New Jersey
The Plastic Surgery Center Internationale, which provides state-of-the-art innovations in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery & age management, offers chin augmentations to patients who desire a fresh look.
Whether you were born with a chin that seems out of proportion with the rest of your face or your jawbone was broken in an accident, Dr. Giampapa offers chin augmentation as a way to bring your chin and jaw line back into proportion with the rest of your facial features. The doctors also recommend this chin implant procedure to certain patients having nose surgery to achieve a balanced facial proportion, as the size of the chin may magnify or minimize the perceived size of the nose. Chin augmentation can provide a harmonious balance to facial features, improving the appearance of the face and increasing self-esteem.
For a consultation to find out which facial surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for Chin Augmentation in New York City and New Jersey?
While it is impossible to tell you definitively whether chin augmentation is the right solution for your concerns, here are some general questions that suggest you may be a suitable candidate for chin augmentation:
- Are you concerned about the structure, symmetry, or definition of your chin in relation to the rest of your facial features?
- Is your facial skin and tissue healthy?
- Are you realistic about your expectations for the outcome of the chin augmentation procedure?
- Are you in reasonably good physical and psychological health?
If you honestly answered “yes” to these questions, then the next step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Giampapa. During this appointment, you and the doctor will review your medical history, address any current medical concerns, and explore different options you have to achieve your goals for aesthetic surgery. If both you and the physician decide that chin augmentation is the best choice for you, expect to receive instructions about how to prepare for surgery, as well as information about local anesthesia, sedation, pain control options, and post-surgical care.
If you are ready to find out if chin augmentation is the best solution for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation.
What to Expect Before, During, and After Chin Augmentation Surgery in New York City and New Jersey
Before Your Chin Augmentation
Some of the ways you’ll be asked to prepare for your chin augmentation include the following:
- If you are a smoker, you’ll need to refrain from tobacco use several weeks prior to the procedure.
- Stop taking aspirin, NSAIDS, and other medications or supplements that have the potential to increase your risk of heavy bleeding.
The Day of Your Surgery
On the day of your chin augmentation, the following will occur:
- The surgical team will prep you for surgery and answer any of your last-minute questions.
- You’ll receive anesthesia for your comfort during the procedure.
- Surgery is performed through a small incision just below the chin where the doctor places the implants, which are usually made of silicone or porous polyethylene (Medpor®), a biocompatible material that integrates with the underlying bone.
- The final step of the procedure is to close the wound, suture it, and apply dressings. At this point, the team will transfer you to the recovery area.
- After you have recovered from the procedure, and the doctor approves your departure, you’ll be able to go home. As part of your aftercare plan, you may be prescribed antibiotics to prevent infection and pain control medicine. Most people find they need the pain medicine for only about 48 hours and then they can manage any minor discomfort with over-the-counter treatments. Most people report they return to work and their usual activities within a week after the procedure.
Facial Surgery Options Available in New York City and New Jersey
So you can look and feel your best, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale offers the following facial surgery procedures in New York and New Jersey:
- Brow Lift
- Traditional Brow Lift
- Endoscopic Brow Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Fat Transfer to the Face (“Stem Cell Facelift”)
- Malar Fat Pad Facelift
- Neck Lift
- G String Neck Lift
- Suture Suspension
- Neck Enhancement
For a consultation to find out which aesthetic surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
The Cost of Chin Augmentation in New York City and New Jersey
Most health insurance plans classify chin augmentation as a cosmetic procedure, which means they do not extend benefits for these treatments. To make aesthetic surgery affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale accepts CareCredit® financing to cover the cost of our services. The application process is quick and easy, so you’ll know your financing options within hours. Our practice also accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa, a board-certified aesthetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon, recognizes that each patient has unique requirements and desires. His services have improved the lives of people from in and around New York, New Jersey, and the world. Dr. Giampapa is the inventor of the Suture Suspension Platysmaplasty Neck Lift and a pioneer in Stem Cell Research and Anti-aging Medicine. If you are looking for self-improvement via cosmetic plastic surgery and cosmetic anti-aging medicine, our professional team will accommodate your needs! Please call 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation!
April 7, 2014