Endoscopic Brow Lift in New York City and New Jersey
The Plastic Surgery Center Internationale, which provides state-of-the-art innovations in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery & age management, offers endoscopic brow lifts to patients who desire a fresh look.
Endoscopic brow lifts is a minimally invasive aesthetic surgery procedure used to restore the youthful position of the descended eyebrows and to smooth furrows from your brow, which makes your eyes appear brighter. After this facial procedure, you’ll look younger and happier. Suitable for patients who have mild to moderate descent of their brow line, this procedure offers the advantages of smaller incisions, reduced risk of numbness, and significantly shorter recovery time than traditional brow lifts.
For a consultation to find out which minimally invasive facial surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for an Endoscopic Brow Lift in New York and New Jersey?
While it is impossible to tell you definitively whether an endoscopic brow lift is the right solution for your concerns, here are some general questions that suggest you may be a suitable candidate for an endoscopic brow lift:
- Do people always ask you why you are upset or angry because of frown lines and deep furrows in your brow?
- Are the lines and drooping of your brow mild to moderate in severity?
- Are you realistic about your expectations for the outcome of the brow lift procedure?
- Are you in reasonably good physical and psychological health?
If you honestly answered “yes” to these questions, then the next step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Giampapa. During this appointment, you and the doctor will review your medical history, address any current medical concerns, and explore different options you have to achieve your goals for aesthetic surgery. If both you and the physician decide that an endoscopic brow lift is the best choice for you, expect to receive instructions about how to prepare for surgery, as well as information about local anesthesia, sedation, pain control options, and post-surgical care.
If you are ready to find out if an endoscopic brow lift is the best solution for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation.
What to Expect Before, During, and After an Endoscopic Brow Lift in New York and New Jersey
Before Your Endoscopic Brow Lift
Some of the ways you’ll be asked to prepare for your endoscopic brow lift include the following:
- If you are a smoker, you’ll need to refrain from tobacco use several weeks prior to the procedure.
- Stop taking aspirin, NSAIDS, and other medications or supplements that have the potential to increase your risk of heavy bleeding.
The Day of Your Surgery
On the day of your brow lift, the following will occur:
- The surgical team will prep you for surgery and answer any of your last-minute questions.
- You’ll receive anesthesia for your comfort during the procedure.
- When the doctor performs an endoscopic brow lift, he makes small incisions just at the level of your hairline, and then using the endoscope and very small surgical tools, he repairs and repositions the muscles and tissues in your forehead region to eliminate the lines in your forehead and lift your eyebrows. He will then close the incisions with either sutures or surgical tape and apply bandages or surgical tape.
- After the procedure, the team will transfer you to the recovery area.
Your Recovery after an Endoscopic Brow Lift
- After you have recovered from the procedure, and the doctor approves your departure, you’ll be able to go home. As part of your aftercare plan, you may be prescribed antibiotics to prevent infection and pain control medicine. Most people find they need the pain medicine for only about 48 hours and then they can manage any minor discomfort with over-the-counter treatments. Most people report they return to work and their usual activities five to ten days after the procedure.
- With an endoscopic brow lift, you’ll see the difference in your face a few months after surgery as the swelling and bruising go away.
Facial Surgery Options Available in New York and New Jersey
So you can look and feel your best, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale offers the following facial surgery procedures in New York and New Jersey:
- Brow Lift
- Traditional Brow Lift
- Chin Augmentation
- Eyelid Surgery
- Fat Transfer to the Face (“Stem Cell Facelift”)
- Malar Fat Pad Facelift
- Neck Lift
- G String Neck Lift
- Suture Suspension
- Neck Enhancement
For a consultation to find out which aesthetic surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
The Cost of Endoscopic Brow Lifts in New York and New Jersey
Most health insurance plans classify endoscopic brow lifts as cosmetic procedures, which means they do not extend benefits for these treatments. To make aesthetic surgery affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale accepts CareCredit® financing to cover the cost of our services. The application process is quick and easy, so you’ll know your financing options within hours. Our practice also accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa, a board-certified aesthetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon, recognizes that each patient has unique requirements and desires. His services have improved the lives of people from in and around New York, New Jersey, and the world. Dr. Giampapa is the inventor of the Suture Suspension Platysmaplasty Neck Lift and a pioneer in Stem Cell Research and Anti-aging Medicine. If you are looking for self-improvement via cosmetic plastic surgery and cosmetic anti-aging medicine, our professional team will accommodate your needs! Please call 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation!April 7, 2014