Traditional Brow Lift in New York City and New Jersey
The Plastic Surgery Center Internationale, which provides state-of-the-art innovations in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery & age management, offers traditional brow lifts to patients who desire a fresh look.
Dr. Giampapa typically recommends traditional brow lifts, for certain patients who would benefit from these techniques to correct the sagging of their brow. Then non-endoscopic brow lifts requires either an incision just above the eyebrows or through the upper eyelid when performed in conjunction with upper lid surgery.
Fortunately, Dr. Giampapa is a New York and New Jersey skilled surgeon in the use of innovative techniques to perform traditional brow lifts. This procedure may be done in our office using local anesthesia. A traditional brow lift smooths the lines in the forehead and lifts your eyebrows to highlight your eyes. After this facial procedure, you’ll look younger and happier.
For a consultation to find out which minimally invasive facial surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for a Traditional Brow Lift in New York and New Jersey?
While it is impossible to tell you definitively whether a traditional brow lift is the right solution for your concerns, here are some general questions that suggest you may be a suitable candidate for a brow lift:
- Do people always ask you why you are upset or angry because of frown lines and deep furrows in you brow?
- Is the sagging of your brow and forehead severe?
- Are you dissatisfied with the location of your hairline?
- Are you realistic about your expectations for the outcome of the brow lift procedure?
- Are you in reasonably good physical and psychological health?
If you honestly answered “yes” to these questions, then the next step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Giampapa. During this appointment, you and the doctor will review your medical history, address any current medical concerns, and explore different options you have to achieve your goals for aesthetic surgery. If both you and the physician decide that a traditional brow lift is the best choice for you, expect to receive instructions about how to prepare for surgery, as well as information about local anesthesia, sedation, pain control options, and post-surgical care.
If you are ready to find out if a traditional brow lift is the best solution for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation.
What to Expect Before, During, and After a Traditional Brow Lift in New York and New Jersey
Before Your Traditional Brow Lift Surgery
Some of the ways you’ll be asked to prepare for your traditional brow lift include the following:
- If you are a smoker, you’ll need to refrain from tobacco use several weeks prior to the procedure.
- Stop taking aspirin, NSAIDS, and other medications or supplements that have the potential to increase your risk of heavy bleeding.
The Day of Your Surgery
On the day of your brow lift, the following will occur:
- The surgical team will prep you for surgery and answer any of your last-minute questions.
- You’ll receive anesthesia for your comfort during the procedure.
- During the first step of traditional brow lift, the doctor makes an incision just above each eyebrow or through the upper eyelid so your eyebrow hairline will hide any scarring. He will then lift the tissues and skin of your forehead as well as remove any extra skin. He will then close the incisions with either sutures or surgical tape and apply bandages or surgical tape.
- After the procedure, the team will transfer you to the recovery area.
Your Recovery after a Traditional Brow Lift
- After you have recovered from most of the sedation, and the doctor approves your departure, you’ll be able to go home. As part of your aftercare plan, you may be prescribed antibiotics to prevent infection and pain control medicine. Most people find they need the pain medicine for only about 48 hours and then they can manage any minor discomfort with over-the-counter treatments. Most people report they return to work and their usual activities five to ten days after the procedure.
- With a brow lift, you’ll see the difference in your face a few months after surgery as the swelling and bruising go away.
Facial Surgery Options Available in New York and New Jersey
So you can look and feel your best, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale offers the following facial surgery procedures in New York and New Jersey:
- Brow Lift
- Endoscopic Brow Lift
- Chin Augmentation
- Eyelid Surgery
- Fat Transfer to the Face (“Stem Cell Facelift”)
- Malar Fat Pad Facelift
- Neck Lift
- G String Neck Lift
- Suture Suspension
- Neck Enhancement
For a consultation to find out which aesthetic surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
The Cost of Traditional Brow Lifts in New York and New Jersey
Most health insurance plans classify a traditional brow lift as a cosmetic procedure, which means they do not extend benefits for these treatments. To make aesthetic surgery affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale accepts CareCredit® financing to cover the cost of our services. The application process is quick and easy, so you’ll know your financing options within hours. Our practice also accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa, a board-certified aesthetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon, recognizes that each patient has unique requirements and desires. His services have improved the lives of people from in and around New York, New Jersey, and the world. Dr. Giampapa is the inventor of the Suture Suspension Platysmaplasty Neck Lift and a pioneer in Stem Cell Research and Anti-aging Medicine. If you are looking for self-improvement via cosmetic plastic surgery and cosmetic anti-aging medicine, our professional team will accommodate your needs! Please call 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation!April 7, 2014